What does Mayan abdominal massage help with?
Mayan Abdominal Massage is an ancient technique based on traditional Mayan healing practices that involves a gentle massage of the abdominal area in order to promote improved health and well-being. The massage is used to increase circulation of blood and nutrients as well as relaxation of the muscles in the region. In addition, the technique has been found to be highly beneficial for fertility and to help relieve menstrual cramps caused by premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
The Arvigo Technique of Maya Abdominal Therapy (ATMAT) is a modern application of indigenous wisdom that works to effectively increase the flow of blood, lymph and energy to tissues and ligaments through massage and herbs. Traditionally known for correcting a prolapsed or fallen uterus, or one that is tilted, this approach helps to ensure that organs of the pelvic and abdominal regions are supported, balanced and in proper alignment. When the position of these organs is corrected, energy, communication and nutrients can flow more freely and waste can be properly removed. This helps to treat a variety of conditions, including fertility issues, as well as specific digestive disorders.
Benefits of Maya Abdominal Massage
Maya Abdominal Massage is beneficial for men, women and children. In men, it helps to ensure a full blood supply to the prostate and can address issues such as swelling, inflammation and incontinence. For women, this massage technique can alleviate many common menstrual complaints and improve fertility. Studies have also found that Maya Abdominal Massage can help reduce abdominal fat, waist circumference, and improve body image in postmenopausal women and may aid in weight loss. This technique has also been found to have a positive effect on overall emotional well-being.
Potential Conditions Helped By Maya Abdominal Massage
Maya Abdominal Massage can be used to treat and alleviate a variety of conditions in both men and women, including:
- Infertility - Abdominal massage is an effective and natural way to balance reproductive health and support fertility.
- Irregular or painful menstrual cycles - Abdominal massage can help to regulate menstrual cycles and lead to relief of pain and discomfort associated with menstruation.
- Premature ejaculation and frequency of urination - This type of massage is believed to help relieve both conditions.
- Digestive issues - Massaging the abdomen helps to stimulate digestion and promote regular bowel movements to alleviate constipation.
- Emotional release - Maya Abdominal Massage has been found to help support emotional release and provides many overall emotional benefits.
Mayan Abdominal Massage is an effective ancient technique that has been found to be highly beneficial for a variety of conditions, from fertility to emotional well-being. It works to improve circulation, maximize health, and positively affect many bodily organs, including the internal reproductive system. This massage practice is a safe and natural approach to treating the body that may be the perfect solution for those looking for a holistic approach to their health.
Leave a Reply